Personal Injury Attorney
🚨If an accident has impacted your life — and someone else is liable for that injury, Then you may be entitled to compensation. Call Today! — > 210-981-4225 Personal Injury Attorney in San Antonio TX.
A personal injury attorney specializes in bringing lawsuits against negligent businesses or individuals on the behalf of an injured party to seek damages.
The plaintiff possesses the burden of proof within personal injury cases.Given this, it’s important to find an attorney with a proven track record in obtaining settlements or winning jury trials.
Many personal injury cases can involve an insurance company; it therefore behooves a personal injury attorney to be well-versed in insurance law.
How can I maximize my compensation after a car accident in Texas?
The most important thing you can do to maximize your compensation after a car accident in Texas is to get appropriate medical treatment right away and continue to go to the doctor regularly.
Personal Injury Attorney in San Antonio A gap in treatment is one of the most common reasons why people do not get the full compensation possible after an accident.
People get busy, but if you stop seeing the doctor on a regular basis, you are effectively showing insurance adjusters that you are no longer hurting
— which means they will argue that they do not need to compensate you as much for your injury. It is very important that you go to your doctor on a regular basis.
All persons who have suffered an auto accident must be accompanied by a Personal Injury Attorney in San Antonio to ensure their interests and find ways to assert their rights.
Steps To Take After A Car Accident To Maximize Compensation – Personal Injury Attorney –
There are other things you can do immediately after a motor vehicle accident to help increase your chances of receiving maximum compensation:
- Report the accident to the police: It is important to have an official report of the crash.
- Document the scene and preserve any evidence: The police report is just the first step. You could also take your own photos of the scene, including damage to your vehicle, any visible injuries and anything on the scene that could have contributed to the accident such as potholes or debris.
- If there are witnesses, try to get their names and contact information as well.
- Don’t discuss the accident with the other driver: You should get the name, contact information and insurance information of the other driver or drivers, but don’t talk about the accident.
- You should never speculate about what caused the accident, apologize for what happened or downplay your injuries. Any statement you make at the time of the accident could be used against you later.
- Talk to a lawyer before you give any kind of statement to insurance company: Your insurance company will be looking for ways to minimize your compensation, not maximize it.
- If you know who you are going to use as an attorney, contact them first. They can recommend why you should say to your own insurance company as well as the other insurance company.
- See a doctor right away: You might not be able to tell how hurt you are immediately after a car accident. Again, it is vital that you visit a doctor right away and continue medical treatment for as long as necessary.
- Stay off social media: Social media posts can be used as evidence in car accident cases, especially when people post photos that suggest they are not as injured as they claim to be. It’s best not to risk it.
Ideally, the compensation you receive after a car accident should account for the full impact of the accident of your life. Your settlement could include compensation for medical expenses, property damages, lost wages for time off work, pain and suffering, and other damages.
By following the steps above and consulting an experienced Personal Injury Attorney in San Antonio , you can help maximize your compensation.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorney, Staff Online 24/7. Call Now and Get the Compensation You Deserve. Free Lawyer Consultation Online. We're Here to Help You 24/7. Call or Chat Now. Friendly & Helpful Staff. Maximize Compensation
Get in Touch!
Disclaimer: The answer is intended to be for informational purposes only. It should not be relied on as legal advice, nor construed as a form of attorney-client relationship.